immigration lawyer las vegas - best las vegas immigration lawyer


At Goodin Law P.A. we pursue green card and visa solutions for you. Our passion is helping you get the proper visa status to lawfully live, work and do business in the United States. Our Las Vegas green card attorney has years of experience successfully representing clients in immigration matters and is ready and able to help you tackle a variety of family and business immigration issues such as permanent residency, US citizenship, employment green cards and h1b visas.


Our firm has successfully helped hundreds of people with their immigration cases and we are proud of the loyalty of our clients and the many referrals we receive through them. If you need to find immigration solutions, contact Las Vegas attorney Gary Goodin to see what our immigration Firm can do for you. We are exclusively dedicated to immigration law to serve your needs better. We give you the highest quality immigration and naturalization representation because of our commitment, immigration law experience and knowledge.


Our NV immigration lawyers provide service to the following areas in Southern Nevada:
  • Las Vegas, Paradise, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Spring Valley, Whitney and Enterprise
We serve the following areas in Mohave County, Arizona:
  • Kingman and Lake Havasu City
We also provide service to the following city in Utah:
  • St. George


Whether you are an individual, a couple or a small business, here are some benefits you get from hiring our law Firm for your visa or immigration issues:

  • You get the personal attention you deserve and direct contact with your attorney;
  • Your attorney handles your case from start to finish;
  • Experienced immigration attorneys - excellent successful rate;
  • Your calls and messages returned promptly;
  • Member-American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA);
  • Reasonable Flat Fees in immigration and visa cases;
  • Immigration attorney representation at USCIS local offices free for clients, and
  • Flexible appointment times to match your schedule (call us with your preferred day and time). Also booking a consultation is easy, Call us now! or, you can book online.


Goodin Law is there for you every step of the way. We represent you before the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of State and other agencies that regulate immigration law. We represent person with cases at the national visa center and in consular matters. Our attorney proudly services immigrant needs of people, professionals and immigration families from over the world including those from Mexico, Canada, El Salvador, the Philippines, the U.K., France, Italy, Korea, Japan, Nigeria, Africa, Romania, Poland and Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia and Australia.

Whether you need help with an immigrant us visa application or want to know how and when to apply for h1b extension we can help you achieve your immigration goals as soon as possible. When you became a client we also keep you updated on your case status and help you get ready for the next stage in the process. Want to find out why we are one of the best immigration lawyers for your needs? For US immigration attorney services and more information call us at (702) 423-2721 or email us using the contact form above. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with excellent service.

Call us now at (702) 423-2721
best immigration lawyer in Las Vegas
follow us on
Immigration Las Vegas
Las Vegas k1 visa lawyer

Goodin Law P.A. 3440 E Russell Rd #207 Las Vegas NV 89120 US | | Immigration Attorney Las Vegas NV | Phone:(702) 423-2721