Immigration Lawyers in Las Vegas
What do I bring to the immigration lawyer consultation?
Please bring the following documents to your immigration consultation with Las Vegas immigration attorney Gary Goodin. Remember: it is better to bring too many documents than to bring too few.
- Immigration related cards – employment authorization card, permanent resident card etc.
- Immigration receipts (Form I-797), and notices that you have received from court
- Copies of forms which you have already submitted to USCIS
- Any and all certified final disposition of any criminal activity
- Birth certificates
- Marriage license/final divorce decrees/death certificates
- Medical records
- Any thing you believe may affect on your case.
Why Hire an Immigration Attorney?
US Immigration law can be very confusing and stressful when facing them on your own. There are many laws, procedures, regulations and forms as well as agency red tape that are involved. Having a knowledgeable and compassionate immigration attorney on your side can make a world of difference to your case. Goodin Law P.A. provides quality personal legal representation to foreign nationals and United States citizens alike and serves a diverse group of clients. The law firm handles a variety of key cases for individuals, families and small businesses.
For your convenience by Las Vegas Immigration Attorney Gary Goodin
Other Useful Links
Click here for directions to Goodin Law P.A. Immigration Lawyers in Las Vegas.