Las Vegas Immigration Lawyer
Most people feel more comfortable working personally with an experienced immigration lawyer to guide them through the complexities of U.S. immigration law. From our immigration office in Las Vegas NV attorney Gary Goodin has assisted many clients from around the world to successfully resolve their immigration issues and to gain the legal status they desire. You will be pleased with the competence and genuine concern he displays in personally assisting you to achieve your U.S. immigration goals.
Why you should choose us?
1. Free Initial Consultations
2. We have proven results
3. Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
4. Affordable Flat Fees
5. Your calls and emails responded to in a timely manner
6. Personal Attention – You and your case get personal attention
7. We attend local immigration interviews with you.
We have flexible appointment times to meet your needs. Saturday and early morning or late evening consultations are also available by appointment.
Do You Need Immigration Help?
To schedule a FREE consultation call 702-423-2721 or fill out the form below.
TELEPHONE AND ONLINE CONTACT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No law firm can afford to answer legal questions by phone or over the internet with strangers who have not retained the firm’s legal services. Please do not expect to obtain free legal advice as a result of contacting us. Please understand that we are not responsible for your legal problems as a result of your phone or email contact or a courtesy response on our part.
2. Our law firm does not provide quotes for legal fees without a consultation.
3. We are under no obligation to respond to your email contact and if we do so, we respond solely as a courtesy. We do not offer any legal advice over the phone or internet to persons who have not retained our legal services by signing an agreement with us or paying a retainer.
4. Email is not a secure means of communication and you should not make any statements over the internet that could be interpreted as an admission or against your interest or would be a violation of any applicable immigration or other law.
5. The attorney client privilege will not protect your message as you do not have an attorney-client relationship with us.
6. If you need legal advice and representation, the proper way to enter an attorney-client relationship with this law office is to sign a representation agreement with us. The written agreement describes the matter that you have engaged a lawyer to work on, what you will be charges, and other matters to protect a client’s rights. By contacting us you acknowledge, understand, and accept these terms.
Contact Las Vegas immigration lawyer Gary Goodin now!
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Hours of Operation
Our Las Vegas immigration law firm serves Las Vegas and surrounding areas. The cities we serve include:
North Las Vegas
St. George, UT
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Goodin Law P.A., 3440 East Russell Road #226 Las Vegas, NV 89120. Get Directions to Goodin Law P.A.