Las Vegas Immigration Law Firm
Helping You Achieve the American Dream
Gary D. Goodin | Las Vegas Green Card Lawyer
Most people feel more comfortable working with an immigration attorney to guide them through the complexities of the US immigration code. A native of Jamaica, immigration lawyer Gary Goodin has personally experienced moving to and living in a foreign country twice – the United Kingdom and the United States.
He provides legal advice and legal representation to persons and small businesses with immigration-related matters in Las Vegas. Gary Goodin is a proud member of the Florida Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He graduated from Phoenix School of Law in Arizona in June 2009 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in October 2009. His license authorizes him to practice U.S. immigration law nationwide and overseas.
As an immigrant to the United States he knows from personal experience the determined persistence and resilence of immigrants to the United States. He also understand how complex and frustrating the immigration and visa process can be for potential immigrants and their U.S. sponsors. As an immigration and naturalization attorney he helps his clients win their cases by thorough preparation of each case and each client.
Are you facing an immigration issue and need legal counsel? Whether your interest is in US visas, marriage green cards, k1 visas, naturalization, or citizenship please request a free consultation with immigration lawyer Gary Goodin to discuss all your immigration options. Call today at (702) 423-2721.
Attorney Goodin’s credentials include:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 2009
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Approved member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Supreme Court of Florida 2009
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona (2009) – J.D., Member Law Review
- London Metropolitan University, London, England – C.P.E., Commendation
- Bentley University Graduate School of Business, Massachusetts – M.S.
- Some knowledge of Spanish
- United States of America