Las Vegas Immigration Law Firm
Helping you achieve the American Dream
Gary D. Goodin | Las Vegas Green Card Lawyer
A great American John F. Kennedy described the United States as A Nation of Immigrants. While this is the true experience of the United States, the federal government has the right to control those who are welcome. These controls have to do with such consideration as public safety, national security, family relationships and economic considerations such as the protection of United States workers.
Attorney Gary Goodin provides legal advice and direct legal representation to persons and small businesses with immigration-related matters in the greater Las Vegas metropolitan area and beyond. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Florida Bar. Gary Goodin is a graduate of Phoenix School of Law (now Arizona Summit Law School), an ABA accredited law school in Arizona where he was a member of the distinguished Law Review.
As an immigrant he knows from personal experience that the US immigration and visa process can be complex and frustrating. As an attorney he strives to make the immigration law process clear, smooth and affordable. He routinely accompanies clients to local immigration interviews at no extra cost. With his effective and compassionate representation you can smoothly achieve legal status in the United States and keep it.
Are you facing an immigration issue and need professional legal counsel? Whether your interest is in US visas, marriage green cards, k1 visas, naturalization, or citizenship our Las Vegas immigration law firm can help. Attorney Gary Goodin will be happy to sit down with you and give you an honest assessment of your immigration options. Request a free in-office consultation today. Call (702) 423-2721.
Attorney Goodin’s credentials include:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 2009
- Approved member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Practice US Immigration and Naturalization Law exclusively
- Supreme Court of Florida 2009
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Phoenix School of Law (now Arizona Summit Law School), Phoenix, Arizona (2009) – J.D., Member Law Review
- London Metropolitan University, London, England – C.P.E., Commendation
- Bentley University Graduate School of Business, Massachusetts – M.S.
- Some knowledge of Spanish
- United States of America
NB. Las Vegas Immigration Attorney Gary Goodin is not geographically limited: his license allows him to represent US immigration clients throughout the United States and internationally.