Las Vegas Immigration Law Firm
Goodin Law P.A. | Green Card and K1 Visa Attorneys
Attorney Gary David Goodin | Las Vegas Green Card Lawyer
As laws have become more complex, most people feel more secure working with an experienced immigration attorney to guide them through the complexities of the US immigration maze. Immigration attorney Gary Goodin has assisted many clients to get successful results in regular and complex immigration cases. A native of Jamaica, his interest in immigration law was sparked by the fact that he has personally experienced moving to and living in a foreign country twice – the United Kingdom and the United States.
Gary David Goodin is a proud member of the Florida Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He graduated from Phoenix School of Law in Arizona in June 2009 and was admitted to the Florida Bar on October 1, 2009. At law school he distinguished himself as a member of Law Review. His license allows him to practice U.S. immigration law in all fifty states.
As an immigrant to the United States he understand the desire for liberty, opportunity, reunification with family and love of the American way that motivate many to come to the United States above all other immigration destinations. He also understands how complex and frustrating the immigration and visa procedures can be for potential immigrants and their U.S. sponsors. As a lawyer he has helped many clients resolve their immigration issues and get the legal status they desire.
Are you facing an immigration issue and need legal counsel? Whether your interest is in US visas, marriage green cards, k1 visas, naturalization, or citizenship please request a free consultation with immigration lawyer Gary Goodin to discuss your immigration options. Call today at (702) 423-2721.
Attorney Goodin’s credentials include:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 2009
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Supreme Court of Florida 2009
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona (2009) – J.D., Member Law Review
- London Metropolitan University, London, England – C.P.E., Commendation
- Bentley University Graduate School of Business, Massachusetts – M.S.
- Some knowledge of Spanish
- United States of America