Immigration Lawyer in Las Vegas NV
Meet Gary David Goodin Esq, Immigration Lawyer Las Vegas NV
Welcome! I am not just an Immigration Lawyer in Las Vegas I am an immigrant. After leaving my native country Jamaica I lived in the United Kingdom before immigrating to America.
From my immigrant experience, I understand how nerve-racking, difficult and frustrating the immigration process is. That is why I founded Goodin Law, a 100% immigration law firm.
It has been a privilege for me to help so many people to immigrate to the United States legally and become US citizens. As an immigration and citizenship law attorney I have handled hundreds of cases. From my experience I know how the national and local immigration agencies function and their peculiarities.
As your attorney I’ll let you know what matters and what does not. I know how to present your evidence to meet the burden of going forward and being persuasive with your case. I also have experience counseling clients thorough difficult and sometimes unplanned circumstances that are relevant to their immigration proceedings. And this experience tremendously benefits my clients.
My philosophy is to communicate often and honestly with my clients and be accessible to them. If you need immigration help for a marriage green card, fiancee visa, e2 visa, L1 visa or h1b visa, or other citizenship and immigration services please contact my immigration law firm today.
Whether you have family or business immigration issues my focus is on getting you the immigration status your deserve and working with you to meet your immigration goals.
What makes me uniquely qualified to represent you in immigration cases?
- 100% immigration and citizenship law
- Accessible Attorney – Personal attention for each client and each case
- Handled hundred of cases successfully
- Family and business immigration attorney experience
- Member American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007
- Client’s Choice award 2015 by Avvo
- Reasonable rates – some of the best Las Vegas immigration attorney fees
I have experience with complex and difficult immigration cases including those dealing with:
- Abandonment of Permanent Residence
- Immigration Waivers/Medical Waivers
- Immigration Marriage Fraud
- Document Fraud
- False Claim to US citizenship
- Theft Crimes, Money Laundering
- Renunciation of citizenship
Reviews for Gary Goodin immigration lawyer at Goodin Law P.A.
- Supreme Court of Florida – Admitted Oct 1, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (FL Bar # 071875)
- The American Bar Association
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona (JD, 2009)
- London Metropolitan University, London, England (Pg DL, 2003)
- Clients Choice Award 2015 by Avvo
- Top Three Best Rated Las Vegas Immigration Attorneys 2015 by Three Best Rated™