Meet Gary David Goodin, Immigration Lawyer Las Vegas
As an immigrant, Las Vegas Attorney Gary Goodin is passionate about immigration and naturalization law because of his immigration experience and his love for America, a land where the tree of individual freedom has deep roots. He is also passionate about providing you with the highest quality immigration legal services because of the significant positive impact that immigration has on the lives of so many people over multiple generations.
Because of his immigrant background he considers it a special honor to help you, as an attorney, to quickly and lawfully immigrate to United States or get a work, family or marriage visa. Because of the hundreds of cases that he has successfully handled as an immigration attorney, he knows how the national and local immigration agencies function and their peculiarities.
When you first speak with Gary Goodin, he will listen to you and check every aspect of your immigration case to find your best options. He will let you know your immigration options and explain the immigration process in a way that is easy to understand. He will also explain all costs and any risks in processing an application.
Gary Goodin knows that the decision to hire an immigration lawyer is an important one because of the financial and emotional value of having legal status in America. He is proud to have earned a reputation, over the years, as an honest, dependable, caring, and competent Las Vegas attorney who gives an exceptional level of legal services to his clients.
Attorney Goodin is a member of the Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is licensed to practice federal immigration law in all states and the District of Columbia. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. He lived in the United Kingdom (London and Birmingham) before immigrating to the United States. He is married to a Las Vegas native and has one child.
What makes him uniquely qualified to represent you in immigration cases?
- 100% immigration and citizenship law
- Accessible Attorney – Personal attention for each client and each case
- Handled hundred of cases successfully
- Family and business immigration attorney experience
- Member American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007
- Client’s Choice Award 2015 by Avvo
- Affordable Fees
He has experience with complex and challenging immigration cases including those dealing with:
- Abandonment of Permanent Residence;
- Immigration Waivers/Medical Waivers
- Immigration Marriage Fraud;
- Document Fraud;
- False Claim to US citizenship;
- Theft Crimes, Money Laundering, and
- Renunciation of US nationality.
Immigration Lawyer Reviews for Gary Goodin at Goodin Law P.A.
Endorsement by other attorneys
- Supreme Court of Florida – Admitted Oct 1, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (FL Bar # 071875)
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Bar
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The American Bar Association
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona (JD, 2009)
- London Metropolitan University, London, England (Pg DL, 2003)
- Clients Choice Award 2015 by Avvo