Reach a dedicated Las Vegas immigration attorney now!
At Goodin Law, our goal is to give exceptional immigration legal services at an affordable price. We help you immigrate to the United States safely and quickly. Our Las Vegas immigration attorney combines proven experience in family and business immigration processes.
If you are like most people the immigration process can be complicated, stressful and nerve-racking. We are here to help you make it easier, whether you need an employment visa or a family visa. We help you get results. Find out why we are one of the truly best immigration lawyers for your immigration needs.
Immigrating to the United States and life can be tough without your family, and those you love. We offer our legal counsel to help you bring your spouse, family, relatives to the United States quickly and easily. We also help you to keep your hard-won green card status and resolve your immigration waivers issues.
Family Green Card
We help with green cards and immigrant visas for:
- Spouses (petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents) – including same-sex petitions
- Parents (petitioners are U.S. citizens over 21)
- Children (unmarried, under 21, petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents)Unmarried sons and daughters over 21 (petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents)
- Married sons and daughters, any age (petitioners are U.S. citizens)
- Siblings (brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens only)
- Battered Spouses (Violence Against Women’s Act VAWA)
We also help you with the following green card matters:
- Removal of Conditions on Residence (10 year green card) – you have sacrificed to become a permanent resident, don’t let anyone take it away.
- Green Card Renewal Applications and other green card lawyer services
- Reentry permits
- SB-1 Visas for Returning Residents
Love knows no national borders. If you are a US citizen intending to marry someone you met abroad, the fiancé visa may be right for you. Using the fiancé visa, your fiancé should arrive in the United States quicker than if you married her abroad first. However with the fiancé visa option, you must marry in the United States within 90 days after your foreign fiancé arrives in the United States. After your wedding, your fiancé can apply for a green card.
We help you with:
- Fiancee visa petitions and applications (fiancé of U.S. citizens only) – including same-sex k1 fiancé visa
- Spousal K3 visa petitions and applications (spouses of U.S. citizens only)
Goodin Law represents professionals, small businesses, and corporate clients in Las Vegas Nevada and beyond. We help you get temporary work visas, labor certification, permanent residence and investor visas. We also help you keep lawful status by complying with the rules that govern your work visa. We help employers who need help with business immigration matters.
Temporary Work Visas and Green Card through Employment.
- E1 visas -(non-immigrant traders in goods or services)
- E2 Visa (Non-immigrant investors)
- E3 visas – Australian Professionals
- Eb1 visa petitions – for people with “extraordinary ability” and L1 multinational managers and executives.
- Eb2 visa immigrant petitions for advanced degree professionals and people with “exceptional ability” – National Interest Waivers (NIW).
- H1B visa
- L visas and L1 Visa Extension
- TN visas – NAFTA Professionals
- O visas
- P visas
Do you need an experienced Las Vegas naturalization lawyer?
US CITIZENSHIP / NATURALIZATION
Goodin Law represents persons in complex citizenship cases. In addition to demonstrating your commitment to the United States, many permanent residents become naturalized US citizens because of the many practical benefits of citizenship. Those benefits include priority service when you petition for family members to immigrate to the U.S. and derivative citizenship for your foreign-born children. Do you want US citizenship? Contact our Las Vegas naturalization lawyer today.
We offer services for:
- US Citizenship by Naturalization
- Derivative Citizenship/Certificate of Citizenship
- Medical Waiver of Disability
- Renunciation of Citizenship