What we do
We help others to live happier and more productive lives through immigration. Our law firm offers immigration lawyer representation and counsel in United States immigration cases. Our many areas of immigration practice include:
- Permanent Residency and Green Cards through Marriage
- Removal of Conditions on Residence
- Naturalization and Complex US Citizenship
- K1 Visa
- VAWA Self-petitions
- Family based Green Cards
- Green Cards for Asylees and Refugees
- Cuban Adjustment of Status under the Cuban Adjustment Act
- 212, 601 and 601A Immigration Waivers
- E2 Visa program, E1 Visa for entrepreneurs and E3 Visas for Australians
- EB5 immigrant investor visas (Regional Centers)
- Permanent residency for employment based immigrants such as nurses and physiotherapists
- L1 visas, TN Visa, and more
If you desire Quality Representation with Personal Attention and Reasonable Fees, Call now to book your consultation with an experienced United States immigration lawyer!
YOUR LAS VEGAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
In these times the immigration process can be confusing and no one should take the approval of their immigration applications for granted. Goodin Law P.A. is a Las Vegas visa law firm that pursues green card and visa solutions for you.
Our passion is helping persons live, work and do business in the United States, the number one destination for immigrants worldwide and one of the best for starting a business. We have years of experience successfully representing immigrant clients and are ready and able to help you with a range of family based immigration and entrepreneur and employment based immigration matters.
FOCUSED ON U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW
Over the years, our practice has successfully helped thousands of persons with their immigration matters and is proud of the loyalty of our clients. If you want solutions, contact us to see what our immigration Firm can do for you. We are exclusively dedicated to immigration law to serve your needs better. We give you the highest quality immigration and naturalization representation because of our focus, immigration law experience and knowledge.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our clients come first. Each client gets the personal attention and direct access to their immigration attorney;
- Experience – excellent successful rate;
- Voted one of the Best of Las Vegas in 2017;
- Your calls and messages returned promptly;
- Member-American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA);
- Reasonable Flat Fees in immigration and visa cases, and
- Flexible appointment times to match your schedule (call us with your preferred day and time or book online any time.
PLACES WE SERVE:
Our Las Vegas Nevada immigration attorney provides services to the following areas in Southern Nevada:
- Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Spring Valley, Whitney and Enterprise
We serve the following areas in Arizona:
- Kingman and Lake Havasu City
We also provide service to the following city in Utah:
- St. George Utah
Our attorney proudly serves immigrant clients from around the world. Our clients are from Canada, Mexico, The Philippines, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina, Israel, Jamaica, Germany, China, South Africa, Ghana, Vietnam, Poland, Australia, and more. Many of our clients are also native and naturalized US citizens with foreign relatives.
Want to find out why we are one of the best immigration lawyers in Las Vegas for your needs? To get started or for more information about the immigration services we offer call us at (702) 423-2721 or email us using our immigration contact form. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with superb service. Thank you for visiting our website.