Premier Las Vegas Immigration Lawyer
CALL US NOW AT (702) 423-2721
At Goodin Law, we offer exceptional immigration legal services:
• Green Card through Marriage
• Family Green Card Application Visas
• K1 Visa
• Green Card through employment
• H1b Visa status
• E2 Visa program, E1 Visa, E3 Visa
• TN Visa
• US Citizenship, and more.
If you want Personal Attention, Reasonable Fees & Results, Call Us now or fill out our immigration contact form to book your consultation with our United States immigration lawyer!
YOUR LAS VEGAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
Goodin Law P.A. is a Las Vegas visa law firm that pursues green card and visa solutions for you. Our passion is helping you get the proper visa status and immigration documents to lawfully live, work and do business in the United States. We have years of experience successfully representing clients in immigration matters and are ready and able to help you with a range of family and business immigration matters such as permanent residency, US citizenship, employment green cards and h1b visas.
FOCUSED ON U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW
Our practice has successfully helped hundreds of people with their immigration cases and is proud of the loyalty of our clients. If you need to find solutions, contact us to see what our immigration Firm can do for you. We are exclusively dedicated to immigration law to serve your needs better. We give you the highest quality immigration and naturalization representation because of our commitment, immigration law experience and knowledge.
PLACES WE SERVE:
Our Las Vegas Nevada immigration attorney provides services to the following areas in Southern Nevada:
- Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Spring Valley, Whitney and Enterprise
We serve the following areas in Arizona:
- Kingman and Lake Havasu City
We also provide service to the following city in Utah:
- St. George Utah
WHY CHOOSE US
Whether you are an individual, a couple or a commercial business, here are some benefits you get from hiring our law Firm for your visa or immigration problem:
- Personal attention and direct access;
- Experience – excellent successful rate;
- Your attorney handles your case from start to finish and keeps you updated on the status of your case;
- Your calls and messages returned promptly;
- Member-American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA);
- Reasonable Flat Fees in immigration and visa cases;
- Legal representation for applicant interviewing at USCIS local offices free for clients, and
- Flexible appointment times to match your schedule (call us with your preferred day and time). Also booking a consultation is easy, Call us now! or, you can book online.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
We represent you before the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of State and other agencies that regulate immigration law. We represent persons with cases at the National Visa Center(NVC) and in embassy or consular visa processing such as DS-260 and DS-160 applications. Our attorney proudly services immigrant needs of individuals and immigration families travelling from countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Korea, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, China, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Vietnam, Poland and Australia.
Whether you need help with an immigrant US visa application or want to know how and when to apply for h1b extension we can help you achieve your immigration goals as soon as possible. Want to find out why we are one of the best immigration lawyers for your problem? For immigration services and more information call us at (702) 423-2721 or email us using our immigration contact form. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with excellent service. Thank you for visiting our website.
Call us now at (702) 423-2721