Meet Gary David Goodin, Immigration Lawyer Las Vegas
Las Vegas Attorney Gary Goodin is an immigrant who is committed to immigration law because of his love for the United States, a nation where individuals have freedom and extraordinary opportunity. He is passionate about providing you with the highest quality immigration legal services because immigrants bring new ideas and innovation to America and because of the importance of family re-unification.
As an immigrant attorney he considers it a special honor to help you, to quickly and lawfully immigrate to United States or get a work, family or marriage visa. Because of the hundreds of cases that he has successfully handled as attorney, he knows how the national and local immigration agencies function, their peculiarities and how to prepare winning cases.
When you first speak with Gary Goodin, he will listen to you and check every aspect of your immigration case to find your best options. He will explain the migration process in a way that is easy to understand. He will also explain all costs and any risks in processing an application.
The decision to hire an immigration lawyer is an important one because of the financial and emotional value of having legal status in America and becoming an American citizen. He is proud to have earned a reputation as a Las Vegas attorney who gets results and gives an exceptional level of legal services to his immigration clients.
Attorney Goodin is a member of the Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is licensed to practice federal immigration law in all fifty states and the District of Columbia. He is a also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. Gary Goodin is a native of Jamaica who lived in the United Kingdom before immigrating to the United States and becoming a citizen. He is married to a Las Vegas native and has one child.
What makes him uniquely qualified to represent you in immigration cases?
- 100% immigration and citizenship law
- Accessible Attorney – Personal attention for each client and each case
- Handled hundred of cases successfully
- Family and business immigration attorney experience
- Member American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007
- Client’s Choice Award 2016 and 2015 by Avvo
- Affordable Fees
He has experience with complex and challenging immigration cases including those dealing with:
- Abandonment of Permanent Residence;
- Immigration Waivers/Medical Waivers
- Immigration Marriage Fraud;
- Document Fraud;
- False Claim to US citizenship;
- Theft Crimes, Money Laundering, and
- Renunciation of US nationality.
Immigration Lawyer Reviews for Gary Goodin at Goodin Law P.A.
Endorsement by other attorneys
- Supreme Court of Florida – Admitted Oct 1, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (FL Bar # 071875)
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Bar
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The American Bar Association
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, AZ (Juris Doctor, JD, 2009)
- Bentley University, Graduate School of Business, Waltham, MA 2012
- London Metropolitan University, London, UK (Pg DL, 2003)
- Clients Choice Award 2015 and 2016 by Avvo