Meet Gary David Goodin, Immigration Lawyer Las Vegas
Las Vegas attorney Gary Goodin is not just a dedicated immigration lawyer; he is also an immigrant. When he says “the client comes first,” it’s not a marketing puff – he genuinely treats each client like family. He has 10 years of experience as a United States immigration attorney helping immigrant clients successfully resolve their immigration cases. He is especially driven to help clients legally and smoothly immigrate to the United States, a freedom loving nation where people are defined by their character rather than by their color, gender, religion or national origin.
Because of his experience in being the attorney on hundreds of immigration cases, he understands the immigration process and how to prepare winning cases. He also has experience and skill working with diverse immigrant clients from Canada – French and English, Mexico, The Philippines, El Salvador, Guatemala, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Israel, Cuba, Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica/West Indies, South Africa, South Korea, China, Taiwan, India, and Australia.
The decision to hire an immigration lawyer is an important one because of the financial and emotional value of having legal status in America and U.S. citizenship. He is proud to have earned a reputation as a knowledgeable and trustworthy Las Vegas immigration attorney who get things done and gives an exceptional level of legal services to his immigration clients.
Las Vegas green card attorney Gary Goodin is a member of the Florida Bar, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association – Nevada and South Florida Chapters. He is licensed to practice federal immigration law in all fifty states and the District of Columbia.
Gary David Goodin is a West Indian immigrant from Jamaica, who lived in the United Kingdom before immigrating to and becoming a proud citizen of the United States, a country he loves for the freedom and opportunity it offers to those with a can-do attitude who work hard and are driven to succeed. He is married to a Las Vegas native and has one child.
What makes him uniquely qualified to represent you in immigration cases?
- 100% immigration and citizenship law
- Accessible Attorney – Personal attention for each client and each case
- Experience – Handled hundred of cases successfully
- Family and employment based immigration experience
- Member American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007
- Client’s Choice Award 2016 and 2015 by Avvo
- Goodin Law was voted a top 3 Best Immigration Lawyer by Las Vegas Review Journal’s Best of Las Vegas 2017
He has experience with complex and challenging immigration cases including those dealing with:
- Abandonment of Permanent Residence;
- Immigration Waivers/Medical Waivers
- Immigration Marriage Fraud;
- Document Fraud and Mail Fraud;
- False Claim to US citizenship;
- Theft Crimes, Money Laundering, and
- Renunciation of US nationality.
Immigration Lawyer Reviews for Gary Goodin at Goodin Law P.A.
Endorsement by other attorneys
- Supreme Court of Florida – Admitted Oct 1, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional Memberships of Gary Goodin Immigration Lawyer
- The Florida Bar (FL Bar # 071875)
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Bar
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – Nevada and South Florida Chapters
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona (Juris Doctor, JD, 2009)
- Bentley University, Graduate School of Business, , 2012)
- London Metropolitan University, London, England (Pg DL, 2003)
- Top 3 Best Immigration Lawyer by Las Vegas Review Journal’s Best of Las Vegas 2017
- Clients Choice Award 2015 and 2016 by Avvo