Meet Gary David Goodin, Immigration Lawyer Las Vegas
Las Vegas Attorney Gary David Goodin is an immigrant who is committed to immigration law because of his love for the United States where individual freedom, due process and fairness, constitutionally limited government and the rule of law are bedrocks of the nation. He is passionate about providing you with the highest quality immigration legal services because immigrants can bring new much-needed job skills, ideas, and innovation that benefit the American economy and because of the importance of family reunification.
As an immigrant attorney, he considers it a special honor to help you, to quickly and lawfully immigrate to the United States or get work, family, or marriage visas. Because of the hundreds of cases that he has successfully handled as an attorney, he knows how the national and local immigration agencies function, their peculiarities and how to prepare winning cases.
When you first speak with attorney Goodin, he will listen to you and understand your circumstances and needs while examining every aspect of your immigration case to find your best options. He will explain the migration process in a way that is easy to understand. You will learn the costs and any risks in processing an application and the expected time frame for a decision.
The decision to hire an immigration lawyer is an important one because of the financial and emotional value of having legal status in America and becoming a U.S. citizen. He is proud to have earned a reputation as a Las Vegas attorney who gets results and gives an exceptional level of legal services to his immigration clients.
Attorney Goodin is a member of the Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is licensed to practice federal immigration law in all fifty states and the District of Columbia. He is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Gary David Goodin is a native of Jamaica, who lived in the United Kingdom before immigrating to and becoming a citizen of the United States, a place he is proud to call home. He is married to a Las Vegas native and has one child.
What makes him uniquely qualified to represent you in immigration cases?
- 100% immigration and citizenship law
- Accessible Attorney – Personal attention for each client and each case
- Experience – Handled hundred of cases successfully
- Family and business immigration attorney experience
- Member American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007
- Client’s Choice Award 2016 and 2015 by Avvo
- Goodin Law was voted a top 3 Best Immigration Lawyer by Las Vegas Review Journal’s Best of Las Vegas 2017
He has experience with complex and challenging immigration cases including those dealing with:
- Abandonment of Permanent Residence;
- Immigration Waivers/Medical Waivers
- Immigration Marriage Fraud;
- Document Fraud and Mail Fraud;
- False Claim to US citizenship;
- Theft Crimes, Money Laundering, and
- Renunciation of US nationality.
Immigration Lawyer Reviews for Gary Goodin at Goodin Law P.A.
Endorsement by other attorneys
- Supreme Court of Florida – Admitted Oct 1, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (FL Bar # 071875)
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Bar
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – Nevada and South Florida Chapters
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, AZ (Juris Doctor, JD, 2009)
- Bentley University, Graduate School of Business, Waltham, MA 2012
- London Metropolitan University, London, UK (Pg DL, 2003)
- Clients Choice Award 2015 and 2016 by Avvo