May 29, 2011

Good Faith Marriage

Evidence of Bona Fide Marriage One of the most common green card marriage questions is about evidence of bona fide marriage. What evidence do you use to show that your marriage to a US citizen or permanent resident is real and genuine? It is not enough that you are in love and you believe the… Read More

Read More

May 27, 2011

Form i751 and divorce

I751 and the conditional permanent resident Form I751 applies to conditional permanent residents. Conditional permanent resident (CPR) status is the immigration status that you get upon entering the United States with an immigrant visa or adjusting status to permanent resident unless the marriage is more than two years old. You can be granted conditional resident… Read More

Read More